This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/21041] IFUNC setjmp/longjmp in libpthread.so are unsafe
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:31:15 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/21041] IFUNC setjmp/longjmp in libpthread.so are unsafe
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #12 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to H.J. Lu from comment #10)
> Can we simply remove setjmp/longjmp from libpthread.so?
I tried this before, but it does not work with the current dynamic linker:
I never received a clarification if this behavior is required, or a dynamic
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.