This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug regex/11053] Wrong results with backreferences
- From: "eggert at gnu dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 21:24:04 +0000
- Subject: [Bug regex/11053] Wrong results with backreferences
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Paul Eggert <eggert at gnu dot org> ---
This bug causes GNU coreutils Bug#22793 "grep -E assertion failure with back
references"; see <https://bugs.gnu.org/22793>. I'm adding comments to both bug
reports so that the connection between the two bugs is clearer.
Although this bug's current assignee is Paolo Bonzini (the original reporter),
I think Paolo is pretty busy doing other stuff. Is someone else available to
work on regex bugs? I suspect the fix for this bug will not be trivial.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.