This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/21052] cross compiling glibc for arm.
- From: "carlos at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:18:42 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/21052] cross compiling glibc for arm.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to ataro+glibc_bug from comment #2)
> (In reply to Andreas Schwab from comment #1)
> > You are missing a cross C++ compiler. Since it is only needed for the
> > testsuite this isn't a fatal error.
> Sorry but I think that I do have a C++ compiler.
> it is available in the gcc prefix directory:
Did you add this to the PATH?
Your config.log shows it's not found:
configure:2920: checking for arm-linux-gnueabi-g++
configure:2950: result: no
And the configure falls back to trying the system G++:
configure:2964: checking for g++
configure:2980: found /usr/bin/g++
configure:2991: result: g++
And the system g++ won't work because you're building cross.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.