This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/21049] segfault in longjmp_chk() due to clobbered processor register
- From: "deller at gmx dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:54:48 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/21049] segfault in longjmp_chk() due to clobbered processor register
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Helge Deller <deller at gmx dot de> ---
On 13.01.2017 20:54, dave.anglin at bell dot net wrote:
> --- Comment #1 from dave.anglin at bell dot net ---
> On 2017-01-13 12:39 PM, deller at gmx dot de wrote:
>> Created attachment 9752
>> Patch to ./sysdeps/hppa/__longjmp.c
> Please send to libc-alpha list with a ChangeLog entry, and CC Carlos,
> Mike, Aurelian and myself.
sure, I can do that.
One question before that:
I did built the debian glibc package with my change.
But it failed to build because there were 2-3 bugs while running the testsuite.
One failure was tst-cancel2 (or something like that), the other one was
some NIS testcase (although I can understand that, because I was building
on a machine at SAP where NIS is active and as such it doesn't behaved like
a standard debian buildd).
What makes me wonder is, that glibc package is uploaded in debian, but
in my build I saw the failure (I'm sure the failures are not due to that
Did you uploaded the debian glibc packages manually?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.