This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/21047] arm: fpu_control.h: _FPU_GETCW/_FPU_SETCW is rejected by clang
- From: "schwab at linux-m68k dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:43:56 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/21047] arm: fpu_control.h: _FPU_GETCW/_FPU_SETCW is rejected by clang
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Andreas Schwab <email@example.com> ---
Compare MLA in T1 encoding vs MUL in T2 encoding. MLA does not allow r15, and
the assembler rejects it. MUL isn't just an alias for a particular MLA
encoding, but a different insn. Same for MCR/MRC vs VMSR/VMRS.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.