This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/15998] [powerpc] Set arch_minimum_kernel for powerpc LE
- From: "raji at linux dot vnet.ibm.com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 16:45:55 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/15998] [powerpc] Set arch_minimum_kernel for powerpc LE
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Rajalakshmi <raji at linux dot vnet.ibm.com> ---
Linux 3.13 was the first upstream version to support powerpc64le, but 3.10 is
the oldest kernel version known to still be supported on powerpc64le.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.