This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/21047] New: arm: fpu_control.h: _FPU_GETCW/_FPU_SETCW is rejected by clang
- From: "vapier at gentoo dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 02:45:57 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/21047] New: arm: fpu_control.h: _FPU_GETCW/_FPU_SETCW is rejected by clang
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 21047
Summary: arm: fpu_control.h: _FPU_GETCW/_FPU_SETCW is rejected
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: vapier at gentoo dot org
Target Milestone: ---
we hit a bug building an audio package under clang as it rejected the inline
asm. when reported to the clang guys, they said the asm as written was
incorrect. see this bug report:
their suggestion was to write the macros:
"vmrs %0, fpscr"
"vmsr fpscr, %0"
i'm not familiar enough with ARM assembly to judge this myself.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.