This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/18726] Futexes are broken on MIPS/n32
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 14:13:59 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/18726] Futexes are broken on MIPS/n32
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #10 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
I don't know the status in the kernel, but presumably we'd keep it open
until the buggy kernel versions are no longer supported or we've decided
not to work around the kernel bug.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.