This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/21035] longjmp() resets FPU exception mask
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 14:13:07 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/21035] longjmp() resets FPU exception mask
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
Note that it's only glibc's job to ensure that longjmp doesn't change the
mask - that is, that when setjmp returns for the second time, the
floating-point environment is the same as it was on entry to longjmp. If
it's the kernel or processor changing the mask on entry to a signal
handler, that's not glibc's problem.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.