This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/21028] New: Fallback fesetexceptflag should always succeed
- From: "jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 22:47:54 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/21028] New: Fallback fesetexceptflag should always succeed
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 21028
Summary: Fallback fesetexceptflag should always succeed
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org
Target Milestone: ---
The fallback implementation of fesetexceptflag currently fails if any
exceptions are specified. It should always succeed, because the exception
state is always that all exceptions (if any are defined in <fenv.h> but not
supported in this configuration) are always clear, just as fallback
fetestexcept always succeeds and fallback fesetenv always succeeds unless asked
to set FE_NOMASK_ENV.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.