This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/21004] fread/fwrite does not handle EINTR correctly
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 10:15:46 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/21004] fread/fwrite does not handle EINTR correctly
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Bernd Edlinger from comment #3)
> What exactly would break by retrying EINTR
> that is not already broken?
Code which uses EINTR to exit a blocked fread, with a signal handler which sets
a global variable checked by the caller of fread.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.