This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug string/17087] Implement memcasemem()
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 18:09:08 +0000
- Subject: [Bug string/17087] Implement memcasemem()
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #8 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
I don't see the use in having bugs open for feature requests lacking
consensus. More speculative ideas can go at
making clear that consensus would need to be established) in the absence
of someone actively working on building consensus and then on an
implementation. That page can point to prior discussions where any exist.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.