This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug string/17087] Implement memcasemem()
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:31:03 +0000
- Subject: [Bug string/17087] Implement memcasemem()
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016, adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org wrote:
> As from comment #2 at BZ#17879, new features should be proposed on
> libc-alpha, not in Bugzilla. Please restart the discussions there,
> including a careful synthesis of the arguments from previous libc-alpha
> discussions of the issue to help the community in reaching consensus.
This comment is only appropriate where there are previous discussions for
which such a synthesis is useful. I'm not aware of any relevant
discussions for this proposed API.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.