This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/20721] Cross-compiling glibc with CFLAGS option -march fails
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:34:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/20721] Cross-compiling glibc with CFLAGS option -march fails
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
Please try putting -march in CC instead of CFLAGS, so that it gets used
when building .S files as well as C code.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.