This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/20677] perror() changes orientation of stream when it is redirected
- From: "igor.liferenko at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 07:56:46 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/20677] perror() changes orientation of stream when it is redirected
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #7 from Igor Liferenko <igor.liferenko at gmail dot com> ---
It is true. But this patch does not get things worse than they are now -
current code does use fileno anyway. What should be done about this?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.