This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug malloc/20425] unbalanced and poor utilization of memory in glibc arenas may cause memory bloat and subsequent OOM
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 17:31:09 +0000
- Subject: [Bug malloc/20425] unbalanced and poor utilization of memory in glibc arenas may cause memory bloat and subsequent OOM
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #23 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Sumeet Keswani from comment #22)
> Sorry for the delay in response, I was out for a while.
> I am working on getting you additional data to demonstrate the problem.
> I will update this BZ shortly.
Sumeet, do you have any additional data you can share? Thanks.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.