This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20639] Inconsistency in definitions of fputwc(), putwc() and putwchar() in glibc
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 15:52:12 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20639] Inconsistency in definitions of fputwc(), putwc() and putwchar() in glibc
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
You can't change existing definitions of typedefs such as wint_t without
breaking ABI compatibility (even when you have the same size and
signedness and so are ABI-compatible for C, changing the underlying type
breaks compatibility for C++ mangling).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.