This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug malloc/20644] RFE: valgrind interoperation with fortification
- From: "mjw at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 09:52:33 +0000
- Subject: [Bug malloc/20644] RFE: valgrind interoperation with fortification
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com> ---
It would be useful if __chk_fail got the address that was about to cause the
out of buffer access. Then a tool like valgrind could intercept __check_fail
and provide all information it had about that address/those addresses (before
dying or continuing into the __fortify_fail call).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.