This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/20621] glibc 2.24 fails to compile on x86_64 with "operand type mismatch" in fpu/e_expl.S
- From: "michael.tremer at ipfire dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 19:53:00 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/20621] glibc 2.24 fails to compile on x86_64 with "operand type mismatch" in fpu/e_expl.S
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #12 from Michael Tremer <michael.tremer at ipfire dot org> ---
(In reply to email@example.com from comment #11)
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016, michael.tremer at ipfire dot org wrote:
> I'm not sure "should be supported" is meaningful for undocumented
> features. Such combinations of features will inevitably bitrot unless
> there are people taking an active role in keeping them working during
> development, including sending patches to fix issues that arise.
Fedora is using BIND_NOW, too:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.