This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/20621] glibc 2.27 fails to compile on x86_64 with "operand type mismatch" in fpu/e_expl.S
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:15:22 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/20621] glibc 2.27 fails to compile on x86_64 with "operand type mismatch" in fpu/e_expl.S
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
Maybe no-one has ever tried the combination of --enable-bind-now (an
undocumented configure option) with a default-PIE compiler before (or at
least, no-one regularly tests such a combination in development). We
could do with more buildbot instances testing unusual configurations (of
course, they need people who care about those configurations monitoring
them and addressing build issues when they arise).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.