This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug malloc/14483] obstack uses int for allocation sizes
- From: "amodra at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:58:48 +0000
- Subject: [Bug malloc/14483] obstack uses int for allocation sizes
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #6 from Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com> ---
Yes, 64-bit gnulib (and libiberty) obstack functions are used rather than the
glibc versions. How does this cause problems? obstack_vprintf?
Note: I haven't pushed the patch in the URL due to knowing that changing the
glibc obstack interface will cause problems with things like libsanitizer.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.