This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/19810] dlopen with both RTLD_NOLOAD and RTLD_NODELETE causes a segmentation fault
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 20:12:47 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/19810] dlopen with both RTLD_NOLOAD and RTLD_NODELETE causes a segmentation fault
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
On Mon, 5 Sep 2016, aurelien at aurel32 dot net wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't know about that, I will try to do that better. Also I don't
> know bugzilla very well, therefore I would appreciate some hint about how to to
> that. I am not able to edit or select the value, contrary to other fields.
I've added you to the editbugs group.
The target milestone field is used to produce the list of fixed bugs in
the NEWS file, so should be set to the first mainline release with the
fix. See: https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Bugzilla%20Procedures
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.