This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20554] New: ld: bss-plt forced due to /usr/lib/libc_nonshared.a(ppc-mcount.oS)
- From: "schwab at linux-m68k dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 07:58:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20554] New: ld: bss-plt forced due to /usr/lib/libc_nonshared.a(ppc-mcount.oS)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 20554
Summary: ld: bss-plt forced due to
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
CC: amodra at gmail dot com, drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
Trying to link an object compiled with -pg causes the linker to emit a warning
that bss-plt has been forced. This is because ppc-mount.S is doing a PLT call
without REL16 relocations.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.