This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/18035] pldd does no longer work, enters infinite loop
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:46:10 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/18035] pldd does no longer work, enters infinite loop
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Yaakov Selkowitz from comment #3)
> Is https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/7/23/163 related?
I don't think so. The process attach is successful in the hangs I see (ptrace
(PTRACE_ATTACH) returns 0), it really loops around pread64.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.