This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug manual/20524] strverscmp is inconsistent
- From: "mtk.manpages at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 22:11:03 +0000
- Subject: [Bug manual/20524] strverscmp is inconsistent
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #10 from Michael Kerrisk <mtk.manpages at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Peter Rosin from comment #9)
> (In reply to Florian Weimer from comment #7)
> > I posted a patch:
> > https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2016-08/msg00847.html
> That describes the current behavior, agreed. Small nit: s/ to to / to /
> I also managed to read "For two digit sequences" as "For two-digit sequences"
> and was a bit confused for a while. You might want to rephrase that?
I also paused over that a moment. How about: "For two sequences of digits"?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.