This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug manual/20524] strverscmp is inconsistent
- From: "peda at lysator dot liu.se" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:46:54 +0000
- Subject: [Bug manual/20524] strverscmp is inconsistent
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from Peter Rosin <peda at lysator dot liu.se> ---
(In reply to Florian Weimer from comment #7)
> I posted a patch:
That describes the current behavior, agreed. Small nit: s/ to to / to /
I also managed to read "For two digit sequences" as "For two-digit sequences"
and was a bit confused for a while. You might want to rephrase that?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.