This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20422] do not allow asan/msan/tsan and fortify at the same time.
- From: "konstantin.s.serebryany at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 23:22:38 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20422] do not allow asan/msan/tsan and fortify at the same time.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Kostya Serebryany <konstantin.s.serebryany at gmail dot com> ---
Will you consider implementing this?
The most natural fix seems to be inside the glibc headers,
but if you are not planing to do it any time soon we'll have some
kind of workaround in clang or *san run-times.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.