This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/20495] SIMD sincosf implementation lacks VEX encoded version
- From: "kungfujesus06 at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 01:22:47 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/20495] SIMD sincosf implementation lacks VEX encoded version
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Adam Stylinski <kungfujesus06 at gmail dot com> ---
Just attached a pretty basic scalar version, it's about twice as slow with
-mavx as it is with -msse4.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.