This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/20500] dlopen of libpthread in static executable crashes
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 08:23:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/20500] dlopen of libpthread in static executable crashes
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
In our current implementation, NSS modules should never link against libpthread
because NSS modules have to minimize the set of libraries and symbols they pull
in (see bug 16881).
(I'm not saying this isn't a bug, but I'm just trying to put it into
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.