This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug string/16004] memcpy/strcpy: detect memory overlap and crash when error is detected
- From: "slyfox at inbox dot ru" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 08:02:02 +0000
- Subject: [Bug string/16004] memcpy/strcpy: detect memory overlap and crash when error is detected
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox at inbox dot ru> ---
A while ago OpenBSD added simple overlap check to memcpy():
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.