This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20492] New: aarch64 lacks sysconf data for caches
- From: "rth at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 14:48:31 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20492] New: aarch64 lacks sysconf data for caches
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 20492
Summary: aarch64 lacks sysconf data for caches
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: rth at gcc dot gnu.org
CC: drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
I know that most of this data is not available from userspace.
For some platforms it is passed down from the kernel in auxvec;
perhaps this should happen for arm as well.
But in the meantime, surely dczid_el0 is a decent approximation
of the L1 cacheline size.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.