This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20425] unbalanced and poor utilization of memory in glibc arenas may cause memory bloat and subsequent OOM
- From: "sumeet.keswani at hpe dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 19:42:34 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20425] unbalanced and poor utilization of memory in glibc arenas may cause memory bloat and subsequent OOM
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #19 from Sumeet Keswani <sumeet.keswani at hpe dot com> ---
(In reply to Florian Weimer from comment #18)
> (In reply to Sumeet Keswani from comment #17)
> > Subsequently we ran the reproducer on glibc-2.22. Here we don’t see this
> > "unbalanced and poor utilization", however arenas grows (leak) with each
> > iteration which will ultimately result in an OOM.
> When you write glibc-2.22, do you mean a build from the release tarball, or
> from the release/2.22/master branch in Git? Thanks for clarifying.
I mean build from the release tarball.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.