This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/20469] [x86_64] Link fail with -fopenmp and -ffast-math
- From: "guanx.bac at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 16:33:13 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/20469] [x86_64] Link fail with -fopenmp and -ffast-math
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #10 from guanx <guanx.bac at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Andrew Senkevich from comment #9)
> You can also check why libm.so wasn't installed as linker script in your
> case and show these conditions. It should be linker script since Glibc 2.22.
> Or libm.so was overwritten after installation?
Yes, libm.so was overwritten during the packaging process according to this
This is a distribution specific bug and has nothing to do with upstream, so I
have marked it as RESOLVED/INVALID.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.