This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/20469] [x86_64] Link fail with -fopenmp and -ffast-math
- From: "andrew.n.senkevich at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 16:24:03 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/20469] [x86_64] Link fail with -fopenmp and -ffast-math
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from Andrew Senkevich <andrew.n.senkevich at gmail dot com> ---
You can also check why libm.so wasn't installed as linker script in your case
and show these conditions. It should be linker script since Glibc 2.22. Or
libm.so was overwritten after installation?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.