This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20486] New: fcntl: missing cancellation point for some lock operations which wait
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:48:14 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20486] New: fcntl: missing cancellation point for some lock operations which wait
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 20486
Summary: fcntl: missing cancellation point for some lock
operations which wait
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: fweimer at redhat dot com
CC: drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
I think F_OFD_SETLKW at least ought to be a cancellation point, but it
currently is not:
if (SINGLE_THREAD_P || cmd != F_SETLKW)
return do_fcntl (fd, cmd, arg);
F_SETLKW64 is missing in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/generic/wordsize-32/fcntl.c,
too, but it is present in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386.fcntl.c.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.