This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug network/20479] New: _res_hconf should be a compatibility symbol
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 11:10:10 +0000
- Subject: [Bug network/20479] New: _res_hconf should be a compatibility symbol
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 20479
Summary: _res_hconf should be a compatibility symbol
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: fweimer at redhat dot com
Target Milestone: ---
_res_hconf is a public symbol, but it is not declared in any header file.
As far as I can tell, there never was a public glibc header file declaring the
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.