This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug manual/20473] New: Missing word in stack allocation documentation.
- From: "peter.pimley at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 10:20:19 +0000
- Subject: [Bug manual/20473] New: Missing word in stack allocation documentation.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 20473
Summary: Missing word in stack allocation documentation.
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: peter.pimley at gmail dot com
CC: mtk.manpages at gmail dot com, roland at gnu dot org
Target Milestone: ---
In the documentation section 23.4 for getcontext, makecontext, etc.  there
is a paragraph starting "While allocating the memory for the stack one has to
The final sentence of this paragraph has a missing word. It says: "Safe ways
to allocate stacks correctly include using memory on the original threads stack
or explicitly allocate memory tagged for execution using (see Memory-mapped
Should there be a function name between "using" and "("?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.