This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20468] SIGSEGV in internal_getent on arm64 xenial
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 18:55:36 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20468] SIGSEGV in internal_getent on arm64 xenial
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #8 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to sokoow from comment #7)
> It is happening on both platforms, I can also include aarch64 dump
Ahh. Is your Go binary statically linked, by chance?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.