This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug manual/6887] mmap documentation bugs, perhaps also 2 functional bugs
- From: "adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 19:30:43 +0000
- Subject: [Bug manual/6887] mmap documentation bugs, perhaps also 2 functional bugs
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org> ---
Thanks for following on this. Indeed I was referring to the man pages, should
we sync glibc manual with man in this case?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.