This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/20033] [x86_64] vectorized math function don't call the __finite versions
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 16:01:00 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/20033] [x86_64] vectorized math function don't call the __finite versions
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #12 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
On Wed, 3 Aug 2016, andrew.n.senkevich at gmail dot com wrote:
> But editing of this bug is disabled for me, could you fix it?
I've added you to the editbugs group.
> I think it is subject for backport to 2.22, 2.23, 2.24 branches, isn't it?
That's irrelevant to the RESOLVED/FIXED state and the milestone, which
only relate to whether and when a bug is fixed on mainline (so that
scripts/list-fixed-bugs.py works correctly).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.