This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/20033] [x86_64] vectorized math function don't call the __finite versions
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 16:56:12 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/20033] [x86_64] vectorized math function don't call the __finite versions
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
If the commit fixes the bug, please resolve it as FIXED with target
milestone set to 2.25.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.