This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug manual/20424] Document how to provide a malloc replacement
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 14:48:39 +0000
- Subject: [Bug manual/20424] Document how to provide a malloc replacement
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
The minimal API should match what is listed in localplt.data, so:
The dynamic linker currently needs __libc_memalign, too. This will go away
after bug 17730 is fixed (patches for that have been submitted).
If an application needs additional symbols, those have to be provided by the
malloc library as well.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.