This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug string/19387] Integer overflow in memchr
- From: "cherepan at mccme dot ru" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 15:43:47 +0000
- Subject: [Bug string/19387] Integer overflow in memchr
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-19387-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Alexander Cherepanov <cherepan at mccme dot ru> ---
The description of memchr in the glibc manual seems to prohibit the provided
example. This is wrong and is filed as pr19406 now.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.