This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/19380] New: strtod does not raise "inexact"
- From: "jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 16:47:17 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/19380] New: strtod does not raise "inexact"
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 19380
Summary: strtod does not raise "inexact"
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org
Target Milestone: ---
When the result of strtod (on an argument such as "0.1") is inexact, strtod
should raise the "inexact" exception, but fails to do so except in the case of
underflow or overflow.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.