This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug locale/17197] Redundant shift character in iconv conversion output at block boundary
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 00:55:51 +0000
- Subject: [Bug locale/17197] Redundant shift character in iconv conversion output at block boundary
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-17197-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
Patches should be pinged weekly; see the contribution checklist. This is
especially true for patches from established contributors; patchwork can
be used to find unreviewed patches, but it requires a significant amount
of work to keep cleaning up state for patches that are superseded or
committed (if we get automatic ChangeLog generation conventions together
with automatic marking as committed of patches with git-patch-id matching
a commit to master, that would help a bit), and is most likely to be
useful for finding patches from occasional contributors who may not
remember to keep pinging.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.