This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nscd/13594] Crash if nscd is not running in __nscd_get_mapping
- From: "law at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:21:29 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nscd/13594] Crash if nscd is not running in __nscd_get_mapping
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #11 from law at redhat dot com 2012-03-29 16:21:29 UTC ---
Just a note from a tester within Red Hat. He was reporting a ktorrent crashes
when starting up which appeared to be related to, or possibly this same
After installing the patch already attached to this BZ, the ktorrent crashes
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.