This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nscd/13594] Crash if nscd is not running in __nscd_get_mapping
- From: "pcpa at mandriva dot com.br" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:46:35 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nscd/13594] Crash if nscd is not running in __nscd_get_mapping
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #8 from Paulo CÃsar Pereira de Andrade <pcpa at mandriva dot com.br> 2012-03-27 18:46:35 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #7)
> Vladimir/Paulo: I don't have a way to reproduce the problem here, but I could
> pass along a patch to y'all if you're interested in testing my theory.
I can test it tonight at home, that is the only place I managed to
reproduce the problem. I almost sure it should be some race condition
as when running chromium under gdb it would always have a lot of
threads running, and when playing with the libraries and LD_LIBRARY_PATH
I should have just changed some timing.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.