This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug network/13904] getaddrinfo does two identical queries, breaks dns round robin with two hosts
- From: "kjp at ci dot uchicago.edu" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:28:06 +0000
- Subject: [Bug network/13904] getaddrinfo does two identical queries, breaks dns round robin with two hosts
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from kjp at ci dot uchicago.edu 2012-03-27 16:28:06 UTC ---
This doesn't seem to happen on fedora 15, so maybe it's eglibc specific. I'm
reporting it there.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.