This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/13906] New: crash in libdl starting in glibc-2.14
- From: "vapier at gentoo dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 04:26:06 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/13906] New: crash in libdl starting in glibc-2.14
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug #: 13906
Summary: crash in libdl starting in glibc-2.14
see referenced URL for thread with multiple people reporting the same issue.
the patch also in that thread appears to address things.
the "simplest" case i had was just running the music player daemon (mpd). it'd
crash everytime on my system.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.