This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug network/13904] getaddrinfo does two identical queries, breaks dns round robin with two hosts
- From: "kjp at ci dot uchicago.edu" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:00:54 +0000
- Subject: [Bug network/13904] getaddrinfo does two identical queries, breaks dns round robin with two hosts
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from kjp at ci dot uchicago.edu 2012-03-26 20:00:54 UTC ---
I'm also getting the same behavior on the latest ubuntu 12.04 beta:
GNU C Library (Ubuntu EGLIBC 2.15-0ubuntu6) stable release version 2.15, by
Roland McGrath et al.
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.
There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
Compiled by GNU CC version 4.6.3.
Compiled on a Linux 3.2.12 system on 2012-03-21.
crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
GNU Libidn by Simon Josefsson
Native POSIX Threads Library by Ulrich Drepper et al
libc ABIs: UNIQUE IFUNC
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.